ELT in International Schools (20 hrs.)
Acceptance on a course
- We do not discriminate against any student for reasons of gender, sexual preference, age, nationality, political, religious or moral beliefs and suchlike. You require a good standard of English. This means that you must be able to read and write English at a higher level such as at Proficiency level. We do not test you on this. In order to enroll for a Short Certificate Course, you are required to have TEFL / TESOL Certification (i.e. a TEFL / TESOL Certificate). We believe in making education available to as many people as possible.
- A high level of computer literacy is required.
- A reliable Internet connection is required.
Computer and software requirements
- Internet access and a personal email address.
- Word Processor / Adobe Acrobat Reader
You can download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free by going to www.adobe.com
The course may be completed in twenty (20) hours. This period may be extended (up to 3 months) offering you flexibility and allowing you to work at your own pace. We understand that life’s commitments may not always make it possible to follow a rigid schedule of study.